Frank Markus of Motor Trend Magazine lets us know the latest scoop of our most recent test vehicles, the 2007 Suzuki SX4.
Frank finds it to be very appealing and chose to drive it over the Acura RDX that is also in our Garage.
"So I'll probably keep the kooky 'Zuki, because I believe it will be more comfortable to get in and out of, and to clomp around Detroit in than the Acura RDX that is my other option."
Click here to read Frank Markus? Blog on MotorTrend.com
At a Glance:
Press-release - 2007 Suzuki SX4
- Value-priced compact sport X-over (crossover) features standard all-wheel drive and excellent utility in a stylish package
- Combines numerous amenities with capable handling to offer an unexpected level of functionality at an affordable price
- Versatile five-door hatchback design delivers bold attitude and performance for life enthusiasts
- SX4 stands for (S)port (X)-over for (4) seasonn
- Lowest priced all-wheel-drive vehicle sold in the United States (starting at $14,999)
America's most affordable standard all-wheel-drive vehicle,
Suzuki's compact sport X-over features excellent utility in a stylish package
Designed for those who live an adventurous life consistent with Suzuki's "Way of Life" brand philosophy, the 2007 Suzuki SX4 compact sport X-over (crossover) is sure to be a year-round standout in any driving condition.
The all-new SX4 (the name stands for (S)port (X)-over for (4) seasons of weather) features a handsome five-door hatchback design, a sophisticated standard all-wheel-drive system, excellent stability and crisp handling characteristics. The eye-catching vehicle combines numerous amenities with capable handling and a long list of safety features to offer an unexpected level of functionality at an affordable price. The SX4 is the most affordable all-wheel-drive vehicle in the United States.
As with all 2007 Suzuki automobiles, the SX4 is backed by America's #1 Warranty: 100,000-miles/seven-year, fully transferable, zero-deductible powertrain limited warranty.