Forbes reports that that the Cadillac Escalade EXT tops its list for most desired luxury vehicle by thieves four year in a row.
And owners won't be please. The insurance rates on most Cadillac Escalades are far more higher than any other luxury vehicle on the market due to its popularity with thieves. Forbes report shows that the Escalade has a more than a tripled theft score from the second most desired luxury vehicle, the BMW 7-Series.
1. Cadillac Escalade EXT pickup (1728)
2. BMW 7-Series long-wheelbase sedan (431)
3. Land rover Range Rover SUV 351
3. Lincoln Navigator four-wheel drive SUV (351)
5. Lexus GS sedan (243)
6. Mercedes-Benz S-Class long-wheelbase sedan (227)
7. Mercedes-Benz SL-Class convertible (209)
According to the National Insurance Crime Bureau, a vehicle is stolen every 25.5 seconds in the U.S., costing consumers more than $8.6 billon dollars a year.
Via: Motor Trend