Hertz announced the expansion of its popular Prestige Collection, featuring make and model reservable luxury and performance vehicles and premium service components. Rounding out an already robust line-up of 11 luxury and performance SUVs, sedans and convertibles, new additions to the Prestige Collection include models by Audi, Infiniti, Lincoln, and Volvo (exclusive to Hertz), bringing the total number of Prestige vehicles available for rent to 16. The Hertz Prestige Collection is available at select major airport locations throughout the United States, Canada, Europe and New Zealand.
"These new vehicles are among the most exciting enhancements to the Prestige Collection to date," said Frank Camacho, Hertz Staff Vice President, Marketing. "At Hertz, we believe the rental car can be an exciting part of the travel experience, and the tremendous demand for our make and model reservable collections indicate that our customers agree."
New cars in the Hertz Prestige Collection include:
- Audi's first-ever sport-utility vehicle, Audi Q7, seats seven and features refined, yet uncompromising styling coupled with finely-tuned power and advanced technology. Features include all-wheel drive, all-season tires, dual-stage front airbags and up to 72.5 cubic feet of luggage capacity.
- The finely appointed, dynamic Audi A4 sedan features dual front and front side airbags, anti-lock brakes, Audi's Electronic Stabilization Program, an AM/FM stereo with in-dash six-disc CD changer and 13 cubic feet of luggage capacity.
- The Lincoln MKX, a five-seat SUV with wood and satin-nickel accents, leather-trimmed seats and soothing white interior lighting. Other features include an ultra-quiet interior, climate-controlled seats, and up to 69 cubic feet of luggage space. Some of the MKXs are equipped with a panoramic moon roof.
- The seven-seat, four-door Volvo XC90 SUV offers stylish comfort and state-of-the-art safety features including stability and traction control, all-wheel drive and anti-lock brakes. Other features include a spacious interior includes 21.6 cubic feet of luggage capacity, theater-style seating, electronic climate control and a premium sound system.
- The distinguished Infiniti G35 Sedan seats five and features leather-appointed seating; an automatic temperature control system with micro-filtration; a heated, eight-way power driver's seat, AM/FM radio with CD/MP3 capability and 13.5 cubic feet of luggage space.
The added service components of the Hertz Prestige Collection program include reserving model-specific vehicles; complimentary NeverLost®, Hertz's on-board navigational system or a manufacturer installed GPS system in all Prestige vehicles; dedicated, on-site staffing to answer questions about the vehicles and assist customers; free pick-up and return from suburban hotels and resorts within a 15-mile radius of Hertz Prestige Collection locations; and a one-year fee-waived membership in Hertz #1 Club Gold.
The new additions join the ranks of 11 existing Prestige Collection models, including: SUV models HUMMER H2, Cadillac Escalade, Lincoln Navigator and Infiniti FX35; sedan models Mercedes C230, Audi A6 Quattro and A4 Cabriolet, Volvo S80 and V70 Cross Country XC Wagon, Infiniti M35; and the Infiniti G35 Coupe. Originally introduced in 2001, and now in its sixth successful year, this program combines the ability to select from the finest luxury and performance vehicles with Hertz's exclusive services. The Hertz Prestige Collection is available in 52 major airport locations throughout the United States and Canada, more than 25 European locations, as well as in New Zealand. Via: Hertz Press-release